- This event has passed.
March 19, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate all things women and women’s health at our #Healthlove event on March 19, 2022 at Times Square Center Dubai!
We will have motivational talks about women’s health. A selection of brands participating, health testing, pampering & self-care, games, and fitness activities!
From 10am – 8pm, everyone is welcome!
#HealthLove is free to attend and participate and open to everyone, with no pre-booking required.
- Main Stage – Inspiring and motivational talks and insights covering all aspects of female and family healthcare – from experts in sleep to skincare, menopause and fertility to nutrition and relationships.
- Mind and Soul Stage – Dedicated to mental health and mindfulness.
- Every Body Stage – A packed schedule of exercise and fitness classes to get ‘every body’ moving and your heart pumping- including yoga, cardio kickboxing, breathwork and a mall walk and talk.
Educational and Inspiring talks include:
- Mastering Your Emotions: Blueprint of Love & Happiness – Dr Navana Kundu.
- Gut health and the importance it plays in overall health – Dr Shefali Verma
- Get it Right from the Start! Building the right eating Habits for kids with Dr. Rouba Abdennour, MD Specialist in Paediatrics and Adolescent medicine at King’s College Hospital London
- Hair, spots and dots: An honest discussion about women’s most common skin concerns with Dr Natalia Spierings from King’s College Hospital London and model and influencer Caroline Labouchere
- How to make the menopause transition a bit less messy – Ann Marie McQueen of Hotflash Inc.
- Maximising IVF success from IVF Dubai
- Women: Managing the guilt – Hanan Ezzeldin, Founder of The Family Hub
- Protecting the ageing brain – Fiona Brenninkmeijer MSc IFMCP CISNcert of Optimal Therapy
- The importance of sleep on mental health – Heather Broderick, Life and Leadership coach
- Empowered Dating – Christiana Maxion, Dubai Matchmaker and Dating Coach
- Prenatal and postpartum and the importance of exercising – Goli Hashtroudi Cramer
Health screening and well woman opportunities:
- Teeth checks from ConfiDent ® Dental Surgery Clinic from The Palm.
- Teen skincare masterclass from Furless Institute
- TKD Lingerie – bra measuring service
- Nabta Health – various testing opportunities
- Air health education from Airzones
Amazing Activities taking place include:
- Reiki Healing from Jane Elizabeth of Miracles Dubai
- Healthy, edible cookie dough making with BabyEats followed by plaster figurines for painting and natural playdoh with Neuroplay
- Kids and adult Zumba from Zumba Middle East
- Beatbox from Junk Dubai
- Yoga from Wellbee
- Sculpt Express from Physique 57
- Massages and eye masks from Yellow Fairies x Kanai Home
- Empowering women with photography – Kim Jefferson Photography
- Hair fixes and pick me ups from BeBar
- Aromatherapy treatments from The Lab Room